Traditional Corsetry offering profound Waist Reduction for when you really want to dress up!
Exceptional control and comfort in our most encompassing range. Our Waist Taming corsets offer a waist reduction of up to 4” without compromising on style. We have a wide range of styles and patterns for both outer and underwear. If you are serious about waist reduction and style then this is the range for you. Home to our Steampunk and Burlesque collections, there is a Waist Taming corset for everyone. Not only are Waist Taming corsets available in Regular & Longline lengths but the re-enforced construction offers ample support for larger busts. Hip gores or hip panels as standard offering enhanced comfort and curve.
- Rated to a 4” Waist Reduction
- Fully adjustable cord lacing & modesty panel
- Loops for suspender clips as standard and loops for bra straps (overbust only)
- Wider Width Spiral Steel Boning
- Superior support and control
- Striking & unique designs for any occasion
This one’s for all our nautical babes out there! What military-style collection would be complete without a nod to the navy? Making use of the classic naval colours of navy, white and gold, this overbust corset adds a touch of extra glam with gold chains attached at the side and gold clasps at the front. A peplum frill accented with navy-coloured crepe will accentuate your hips, as our Waist Taming corset brings in your waist to help give you a stunning silhouette with ease. This lightweight corset is perfect for the warmer months, both beautiful and functional. A real showstopper.
- Style: Regular Length,Overbust
- Corset Features: Cord Lacing,Steel Busk
- Colour: Ivory & Navy Blue
- Achievable Waist Reduction: 3-4"
- Fully Adjustable Structured Corset
- Strong Cord Lacing
- Front and Back Modesty Panel
- Strong Waist Tape
- 6 Suspender Loops
- Outer Material: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Cotton Twill
- 10 x 4mm Lightweight Spiral Steel Bones, 4 x 7mm Lightweight Flat Steel Bones
- Busk Length:
Our sizing chart below is to be used with your body measurements. "Waist Taming" corsets are rated to a 4" Waist Reduction and are to be worn with at least a 2" gap at the back. This is already factored in to our size chart. Simply select the Corset Size that corresponds with Your Natural Waist Measurement.
Corsets are fully adjustable at the back. You can "Open" or "Close" the lacing at the Bust, Waist & Hip independently for the perfect fit. Our patterns have been developed and tested to fit a variety of body shapes using these adjustments.
The majority of the tension running through a corset is focused on the waist. This makes the waist the critical measurement when sizing your corset. The hip and bust can be "Opened" or "Closed" to fit provided the waist is accurate.
Corset Story Waist Taming Size Chart in inches (scroll down for cm chart)
|Corset Size||To fit Bust||Your Natural Waist Measurement||To fit Hip|